Important dates to note:
Deadline for abstract submission: 20 March 2019
Results for selected abstract: 8 May 2019
Oral presentation for poster: 27 June 2019
Download and email the completed abstract template to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 March 2019.
Selected abstracts will be will be notified by 8 May 2019
Authors are to make an oral poster presentation at the conference on 27 June 2019.
Registration & Fees
You must need to register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract but do not need to make payment. Following acceptance into the programme, you must make full payment by 22 May 2019.
If you have an accepted abstract you are entitled to get the early bird registration rate up until the 22 May 2019. After this date any registrations made by you will be at the prevailing congress registration fee at time of registration/payment.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Abstract submissions are free.
2. All abstracts submitted must represent scientific research relevant to the studies of peritoneal surface malignancy.
3. Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
4. Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author.
5. Preliminary Selection: All abstracts received will be assessed by members of the Review Committee, who are authorized to decide if an abstract shall be accepted to participate in the PSMC 2019 Posters Presentation.
6. Only submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified about the acceptance via email.
7. All accepted abstracts will give an oral presentation of their posters on 27 June 2019 which will be reviewed by the appointed panel of Poster Judges.
8. Awards of of the oral presentation of posters will be presented on 28 June 2019.
9. Please ensure that the abstracts you have submitted are accurate; no revisions can be made after the abstract has been submitted.
10. Submission of your abstract/s implies that you have read, understood and comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined.